Air Filtration & Purification Services in Melbourne, FL
Do You Want to Breathe Easily?A whole-home air purification system traps dust, pollen, pet dander, and other airborne particles, keeping these contaminants out of your lungs. If you’ve been suffering from allergies lately or are concerned about your loved one’s asthma, it may be time to schedule air filtration services with our Melbourne, FL, team. We can help you choose an air filter that fits seamlessly into your heating and air conditioning system. Do you live outside of Melbourne? That’s not a problem! Our technicians offer air purification services throughout Brevard County and Indian River County, FL, including:
- West Melbourne, FL
- Vero Beach, FL
- Titusville, FL
- Cocoa, FL
- Cocoa Beach, FL
- Viera, FL
- Vero Lake Estates, FL
- Satellite Beach, FL
- Merritt Island, FL
- Palm Bay, FL
Have Any Questions? Call Us!
What Clients Say
Great customer service. John was quick and knowledgeable. I would recommend Style Crest to friends and family.
Great customer service. I would recommend the company because of their fast response and helpfulness.
Very friendly and very professional.
See Our Activity
Improve Your Home’s Indoor Air Quality With an Air Filter or Purification System
Our Air Filtration ServicesWhether you’re dealing with airborne pathogens, allergens, or pollutants, our team has the knowledge and experience to tailor solutions to your specific needs. As part of our comprehensive air filtration services in Melbourne, FL, we can help you replace your HVAC system’s air filters on a regular basis. Over time, filters operate less efficiently as they accumulate dust. Our technicians are well-versed in the nuances of different systems and can provide timely and hassle-free filter replacements on a schedule that works for your home. If you’re ready to enhance your home’s indoor air quality, we offer a range of cutting-edge air filtration systems that efficiently capture and remove particles. In addition to protecting your family from respiratory problems, these units can prevent an excessive accumulation of dust, eliminate odors, and extend the lifespan of your heating and air conditioning system. What’s even better is that these air purification systems are easy to maintain. So, enjoy better indoor air quality without the hassle.
Types of Whole-House Air FiltersDifferent homes have different needs, and that’s why we offer a variety of whole-house air filters to suit various requirements. From standard fiberglass filters to high-efficiency HEPA filters, we have solutions that cater to different levels of air purification. Our experts will assess your home’s unique characteristics and recommend the most suitable air filter to address your specific concerns.
Fiberglass FiltersFiberglass filters are the most common and cost-effective option. They consist of layered fiberglass fibers that capture large particles. While they are efficient in capturing larger particles, they may not be as effective against smaller contaminants. These filters are suitable for basic filtration needs and have a low initial cost.
Pleated FiltersPleated filters are made from folded sheets of polyester or cotton. The increased surface area due to the pleats allows for better filtration of both larger and smaller particles. They are more efficient than fiberglass filters and help improve indoor air quality to a greater extent. Pleated filters may need to be replaced more frequently than fiberglass filters, but their performance justifies the higher cost.
HEPA FiltersHigh-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters are known for their exceptional filtration capabilities. They can capture particles as small as 0.3 microns, including bacteria and viruses. HEPA filters are ideal for individuals with allergies or respiratory conditions.
Electrostatic FiltersElectrostatic filters use an electric charge to attract and capture particles. They can be either washable or disposable. Washable electrostatic filters can be reused after cleaning, making them more environmentally friendly. However, they may lose effectiveness over time, and proper maintenance is crucial for optimal performance.
UV Light FiltersUV light filters use ultraviolet light to kill or inactivate microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, and mold. These filters are often installed within the HVAC system, and the UV lights work to sterilize the air as it passes through. While they do not capture particulate matter like other filter types, they complement existing filters by addressing biological contaminants. It’s important to note that UV light filters require periodic maintenance to ensure optimal performance, as the bulbs may lose effectiveness over time. As part of our air purification services, our Melbourne, FL, technicians can help you maintain and optimize the performance of your UV system.
Could Your Home Benefit From Air Purification Services?Poor indoor air quality can lead to various health issues and discomfort. If you experience or notice any of the following issues within your home, it may be time to schedule air purification services:
- Frequent Allergies or Respiratory Issues: If household members experience frequent allergy symptoms, such as sneezing, coughing, or respiratory issues like asthma attacks, it may indicate the presence of allergens or pollutants in the air. A whole-home air purification system can help capture and remove these particles, allowing your family to breathe cleaner air.
- Persistent Odors: Lingering and unpleasant odors, such as cooking smells, pet odors, or tobacco smoke, can be challenging to eliminate with basic ventilation. An air purification system can effectively neutralize and remove such odors.
- Visible Mold or Mildew Growth: Mold spores can negatively impact air quality and pose health risks. If there’s visible mold or mildew growth in your home, especially in damp areas like bathrooms or basements, a whole-home air filter can help prevent the spread of mold spores.
- Dust Accumulation: Excessive dust settling on surfaces despite regular cleaning may indicate the presence of airborne particulate matter. High-efficiency air filters can capture fine particles, reducing dust accumulation and improving overall cleanliness.
- Increased Home Renovations or Construction: Home renovations or construction projects can release airborne particles and pollutants into the air. Scheduling air purification services before or after such activities can help maintain a healthier indoor environment.
- Concerns About Virus and Bacterial Contamination: In times of heightened awareness about viral infections, adding a UV light filter to your whole-home air purification system can provide an additional layer of protection by inactivating viruses and bacteria in the air.